This video brought me so much comfort about Turner syndrome. God is SO good! :)
Wednesday, May 23, 2012
Take one day at a time...
I had to get an amnio done to check what chromosome problems were happening with this pregnancy, and we just found out that we are having a girl with Turner syndrome. Click here to a website that explains everything. I found it helpful for me. I met with my Dr. today, and I was told that the chances of having her full term is only 1%, so we are just waiting day by day, not sure when she will be going home with the Lord. I have been told I will go into labor soon. It is SO hard, but I have found peace either way knowing that it is all out of my hands, and that I will get through this. If we are that 1% that makes it through, that would be wonderful too! For now, I am pregnant, and I want this baby girl to feel loved and happy, and to know that no matter what, we love her so much. I am just SO blessed to have our little Dax, and he fills us with much joy during this time. My heart just longs to have another healthy baby, but I know it will all work out in God's perfect timing, and plan for our lives. Please continue to keep us in your prayers.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment