Friday, June 1, 2012

Another ultrasound...

I had another ultrasound today and the swelling is still the same. The fluid is building up more in her stomach, but the positive thing I heard from our doctor was that her heart is still beating strong. :) Just looking at her on the ultrasound screen, you wouldn't even know that something was wrong. She looks perfect to me. :) I go back in 2 more weeks for another ultrasound. The doctor wants to keep an eye on the swelling, and her heartbeat. Just one day at a time. Please keep praying for our little fighter. :)

1 comment:

  1. Jamie,

    It's been a while since I've looked in on your blog. I continue to pray for you and Baby Girl Spanhut. I went to the doctor today, too, so it' great to know that both of our babies have strong heartbeats. :) God is good!

    Hope to see you soon!
    Kalee

    ReplyDelete