Not
the easiest appointment today. We met with another specialist, Dr. Drake, and
she is one of the best there. She was just wonderful to talk with, and
explained everything well for us. She said that it just won't be much longer
for our little Milly. Her cystic hygroma was at 9-10 cm and the hydrops is
taking over her body. Her heart rate dropped again, and the doctor said looking
at everything since we have been there is showing that it won't be much longer.
She said there are definite signs of a heart defect. They did an ultrasound
body scan, and she is measuring at 18 weeks, and I am at 21 weeks. They are
very concerned about me and preeclampsia, so now I have to go in to be
monitored every week to check my blood pressure, weight, and urine sample. They
will also check Milly's heart beat. I am so scared. I continue to just have to
trust in the Lord and know that He is in control. I just want peace. This is SO
hard! Then I asked about a funeral and how that is all handled. She said after
20 weeks we are responsible for the body and all of those arrangements. Brian
and I just don't know what to do? Please pray for us to be strong. Please pray
for me, I am hurting, and I'm worrying about the preeclampsia.
Psalm 91:11 "For he shall give his angels charge over you, to keep you in all your ways."
Psalm 91:11 "For he shall give his angels charge over you, to keep you in all your ways."
No comments:
Post a Comment