My baby Dax turned 3 on September 7th! I would have posted pictures sooner, but you know how life gets... busy! :) Here are pictures from his Birthday and his "George" party as he calls it! We did a Curious George theme and it was so much fun! I'm SO grateful to God for blessing us with Daxton. I thank Him everyday for Dax's precious life. I've learned just how much of a miracle Dax is, especially after being pregnant with our little Milly. From the very beginning, God had their stories written. Dax fills my life with joy, smiles, and laughter. He is my daily reminder that God is GOOD! I am the luckiest Mommy ever to get to love him, hug him, and kiss his chubby cheeks! :)
 |
| I remember the day Dax was born like it was yesterday! I LOVE this picture because it was the first time I got to hold Dax after my C-section. God is SO good! :) |
 |
| Chocolate donuts from Casey's for Dax's Birthday breakfast! :) |
 |
| Gifts from Mommy and Daddy! |
 |
| Dax got more train tracks and a boat for the bathtub. Just what he wanted! :) |
 |
| Eating for supper at our favorite restaurant...Plaza Mexico! Yummy chips and salsa with Daddy! :) |
 |
| Ice-cream with Mommy! :) |
 |
| Dax's Birthday cake and cupcakes! We LOVE our cake lady! :) |
 |
| Happy Birthday to Dax! :) |
 |
| Birthday treats for Dax's friends! :) |
 |
| Opening gifts! :) |
 |
| Dax with his cousin, Maycei! :) |
 |
| Dax with his other cousin, Danica! :) |
 |
| Dax blowing bubbles with Aunt Anna! :) |
 |
| Me and Brian! :) |
 |
| Dax with his friends, Judah and Jacen! :) |
 |
| Dax with his Daycare provider, Tami! :) |
 |
| Dax's Birthday plate that Grandma Ang made him when he was born! :) |
 |
| Dax and Daddy playing together! :) |
 |
| Happy Birthday, Dax! We love you SO much! :) |
No comments:
Post a Comment