Friday, March 8, 2013

Transfer Day!!!!

I can't believe our transfer day is here! I thank the Lord for getting us here, for still believing that He is in control, and for believing in this little life. We are approaching this with so much faith and trust, and we are believing in God's promises. In our bathroom upstairs I wrote scriptures on our mirror with a dry-erase marker before getting pregnant with Dax. I would read those scriptures all the time and believe in God's Word. The one that stood out to me the most was "He settles the barren women in her home as a happy mother of children." Psalm 113:9 God is GOOD! :) I was so sad because I had to clean the mirrors since we are trying to sell our town home. So I took pictures to always remember! Lord, I believe today!!!! I am believing in this little life and that I will become pregnant! I believe that this baby will be healthy and strong, with all of its chromosomes and all organs working perfectly normal. I believe that this baby will be carried full term and that it will be a joyful pregnancy because you are in control! I believe this mountain will MOVE!!!! I have SO much faith to BELIEVE in your promises! Amen!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment