I'm back! So sorry for not updating more often! I admire anyone with more than 2 kids!!!! :) SO much has changed for our family, I need to get you caught up! We moved to Southeast Iowa where Brian and I grew up. Now we are close to family! We have been here for 2 weeks now. Brian got a new job selling crop insurance, and I'm still looking for a teaching job. We sold our townhouse in Grimes, and are living with Brian's Aunt and Uncle's basement because there are just not a lot of options around here! It all happened so fast! We are so grateful to them for taking us in! Dax says he likes it here better than our house. So much to do in the country! :) I'm still sad, change is SO hard! We are praying for God's continued guidance in our lives. We were sad to leave our jobs, church, friends, and family, but look forward to our new journey. We were blessed with such wonderful memories the last 9 years in the Des Moines area. Here are Tucker's 6 month pictures! He is getting so big. Love his smile! He is the happiest boy!!!! God is SO good! :) Daxton got glasses, and is doing great with them! He now looks even more like his Daddy! :)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment