My small group from church is giving me a gift everyday until Tuesday when I have my blood-work done to see if I'm pregnant! Along with each gift I am given a scripture! They are building my faith and helping me stay positive! :) I am truly blessed to have them! :) Here are some of them to share with you!
"The Lord gives sight to the blind, the Lord lifts up those who are bowed down, the Lord loves the righteous." Psalm 146:8
"Yes I will rejoice in the Lord, I will be joyful in God my Savior." Habakkuk 3:18
"Wait for the Lord; be strong and take heart and wait for the Lord." Psalm 27:14
"The Lord is good, a refuge in times of trouble. He cares for those who trust in him." Nahum 1:7
"Let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts, since as members of one body you were called to peace And be thankful." Colossians 3:15
"Let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts, since as members of one body you were called to peace And be thankful." Colossians 3:15
God is good! :) Please keep praying that I am patient, and relaxed! :) We can't wait until Tuesday! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment