Friday, February 24, 2012

Transfer went great!

Transferred 2!
My handsome husband! :) Brian is always by my side! :)
Waiting with my feet up for 30 minutes! I have a FULL bladder and can't wait to go to the bathroom when I'm done! :)
We had our embryo transfer yesterday at 2:30 and it went smoothly! They transferred 2 very good quality embryos and left one more frozen. They have to rate each embryo before transfer, and that's how they decide on the number to put inside. So 2 looked great! :) Dr. Cooper was very pleased with how everything went, and I love the nurses that take care of us! They are always so kind and positive! After the transfer I held hands with Dr. Cooper and we all said a prayer together over the embryos. That just means so much to me! Grandma Jan came to support me and Brian too. She stays out in the waiting room and prays for us. I love that! :) I am just surrounded by so many family and friends that pray over us, and we are so very grateful! My friends from our small group through Church are putting together 1 gift a day until I get my blood work done to see if I'm pregnant. That is in 11 more days! The gifts will help me keep my mind off of things, and to stay positive! Terra and Rachel came to visit me last night and brought me my first 2 gifts. It just brought tears to my eyes! The overflow of love and friendship just made my heart smile! On Sunday I will get my next few gifts from Cristy! I am truly blessed! My gift today was a cute little ladybug hand sanitizer, and my card was the verse "Wait for the Lord; be strong and take heart and wait for the Lord. Psalm 27:14. I love it! :) God's timing is perfect! :)

1 comment:

  1. Aww, we love you Jayme! You bring so much joy to us all! Excited to see you tomorrow night!

    ReplyDelete