Here are some pictures of our busy Fall! We have had a lot of good memories this Fall with our family and friends. Here's our top 10 memories from the Fall of 2012!
1. Dax was Tigger for Halloween! He loved bouncing everywhere!
2. Brian had a good Volleyball season at MSTM!
3. Dax and I got to be in the parade for Homecoming with Brian's Volleyball Team!
4. We had fun going to the pumpkin patch with my good friend, Jen and her son, Jackson. Dax and Jackson were 10 days apart when they were born! It's fun to see them grow up together! Jen and I have known each other since 4th grade! :)
5. We also went to the Pumpkin Patch back at home with my parents, sister, Ashlei, and niece, Maycei! It was fun to see Maycei Dax trick-or-treating together!
6. Brian's sister, Anna got married to Eric! It was such an exciting day! :)
7. We were so proud of my Dad's Volleyball team for making it to state!
8. We made it to Milly's due date. November 11th was a hard day for Brian and I, but we felt so much peace that day. We are believing that God has another due date planned for us down the road. :)
9. My school had a fundraiser in honor of Milly and Turner Syndrome Awareness. Everyone donated money to wear jeans that day, and also wear purple/butterflies. They raised over $300 to donate towards Turner Syndome in honor of Milly! I was so blessed! It just made me smile! :) All the kids in my class wore purple for Milly too! Milly was smiling down from heaven! :)
10. Dax is starting to potty train! I'm so proud of him! :)
Enjoy our pictures! :) Thanks to everyone for all your prayers and love for our family! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment