We had a North Pole Breakfast yesterday morning! Earl, our Elf on a Shelf is here! I had such a fun time setting up for Dax and our family! I got this idea from my good friend, Amy. Thanks for the fun idea! Pinterest was full of ideas too! Thank you also to my Aunt Lisa for making our name plates and the note from Santa! Dax was so excited to get treats from Santa, and snowman pancakes and donuts!
Click here to read a wonderful blog about a mom's thoughts on Santa, and the reason we celebrate Christmas...Jesus! I loved how she tied it all in together, remembering to let her children use their imaginations, love, hope, play, and dream. To be committed to giving them a childhood! I agree totally! Love it! :) I also loved her letter from Santa. My favorite part is when she said that Santa wants her children to teach their Elf on a Shelf to love like Jesus. :)
Click here to read a wonderful blog about a mom's thoughts on Santa, and the reason we celebrate Christmas...Jesus! I loved how she tied it all in together, remembering to let her children use their imaginations, love, hope, play, and dream. To be committed to giving them a childhood! I agree totally! Love it! :) I also loved her letter from Santa. My favorite part is when she said that Santa wants her children to teach their Elf on a Shelf to love like Jesus. :)
Here are some pictures from our fun morning! :) Enjoy!
| Earl is holding baby Jesus! :) Reminding us that this is what Christmas is all about! |
| Thank you Pinterest for some cute ideas! :) |
| Snowman pancakes made by Daddy! :) |
| Dax just woke up! Can you tell? Ha! :) Checking it all out! |
| Elf on a Shelf movie! :) |
| Santa Pez candy! :) |
| Dax loved the snowman pancake and snowman donuts! :) |
| Hot chocolate with marshmallows! :) |
| Reading Elf on a Shelf with Mommy! :) |
| Football with Daddy! :) |
| Dax loves his Nativity scene to play with! :) |
| Helping decorate the Christmas tree! :) |
No comments:
Post a Comment