Sunday, December 2, 2012

Milly's Garden Dancer!

We were so honored to be a part of the Children's Tribute at Hamilton's Funeral Home in honor of our Milly. It was a beautiful ceremony of stories, music, candle lighting, and honoring our lost babies/children. As I sat there, I was reminded that I'm not alone, but it was SO hard to see others hurting. I was also reminded of the perfect peace that God has given me to stay strong through all of this, and that Milly is safe in heaven. I'm constantly reminded to just TRUST. God is still GOOD! "You will keep in perfect peace those whose minds are steadfast, because they trust in you." 
 Isaiah 23:3 
We are very thankful to Hamilton's for giving us this beautiful Garden Dancer in remembrance of our Milly Jan. I put it outside our front door. :) We love you Milly!

I loved this poem on the invitation. :)
Dax loved his butterfly cookie! :) He is liking the color, yellow. :)

The special candle. :)
Dax was so excited to find Milly's Garden Dancer! :)
Dax and Milly! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment