Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Chiropractor today!


I went to the chiro today! SO grateful for it! My chiropractor is awesome! He is always positive and has been so helpful since we were trying to get pregnant the first round before Dax. I'm going to go again next Wednesday before our transfer. The transfer is almost here! I have an ultrasound tomorrow and also blood work done. Then I'll know the transfer date for sure. I'm thinking it will be next Thursday. I just need to keep positive and stay calm and relaxed. God is in control!!!! :) I will give an update tomorrow after my ultrasound. I have my last round of shots tomorrow night, and then I'll start my progesterone shot on Saturday. That shot goes in my butt area, and is a big needle. Brian doesn't like to help with that one. I have my teaching friends at school help me with it in the mornings during the week. I am so grateful to them! They all like feeling a part of my journey too! :) I've also been doing my estrogen patches, and I change those every 4 days. It is all worth it!!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment