Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Valentine's Day Blessings!

Brian picked up Dax today from Daycare and they both got me flowers for Valentine's Day! It was such a nice surprise! When they came in the house, Dax was so excited to show me the flowers! I am SO blessed with such a wonderful husband and son! I fall more and more in love with Brian watching him play, and be a role model for Dax. He is such a good Daddy!!!! :) Today I was reminded of how lucky I am to have two boys that love me with all their heart! :)

Thanks to Brian for the beautiful flowers and polka dot paper! :)
Dax giving me the flowers! He was SO excited! :)

We were smelling the flowers!
Happy Mommy! :)
Heart shaped pizza from Papa Murphy's! Our Valentine's Day tradition! :)
Dr. Love shirt! :) Our happy boy on Valentine's Day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment