Thursday, July 11, 2013

Dax gets an arm brace...

Yesterday, Dax went with me to my school to work, and when we went out on the playground to play, he fell off the monkey bars and hurt his wrist. I felt SO bad because I was right there by him! It just happened so fast! We ended up going to the Doctor and he had to get an x-ray. He got a buckled fracture and has to wear an arm brace for 4 weeks! Poor buddy! He really is a tough little guy, and he is doing good! I feel bad because it's his right hand, and that's the hand he does everything with. I learned that I can't keep my baby in a bubble like I would like to all the time. These things happen. I've decided if I was any animal, I would love to be a kangaroo and carry my babies around in my pouch wherever I go! I love him SO much! :) 
I took Dax to Kohls after his long visit to the Doctor's office, and we got a new Curious George book and of course, a stuffed Curious George! As you can see in the picture, he loves it! It was a busy, emotional day, nap time! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment