 |
| Tucker says hi! :) |
We had an ultrasound today with Dr. Drake to do a full body scan, and echo on Tucker's heart. Everything looked good! She wants to do another echo because Tucker was moving around a lot and they didn't get as clear of pictures as she would like, so I will get to go back in 4 weeks to do it again. He was also playing hide and seek! We didn't get to see his face or get a good profile picture, so I'm hoping he cooperates at the next ultrasound. I was reassured that he is healthy! God is SO good! :) Here are a few neat pictures we got of Tucker that we wanted to share! Proverbs 10:22 "The blessing of the LORD makes rich, and he adds no sorrow with it."
 |
| Love his cute little feet! :) Can't wait to kiss them! :) |
 |
| It's a BOY!!!! :) Tucker Jaye Spanhut :) |
No comments:
Post a Comment