Friday, July 12, 2013

Happy Birthday, Milly! :)

Happy Birthday, Milly! I know you are having the best 1st Birthday Party in heaven with Jesus! I won't ever forget this day, I can't believe its been a year. I won't forget holding you in my hands, and kissing your precious tiny hands and feet. God was with us, and gave us peace that day. It was such a hard time, but I will forever be grateful that God chose me to carry you. You taught me so much, and you touched so many lives, and brought me close to so many people! It's amazing to me!!!! God is SO good! Today we are celebrating you! We spent a very special morning at the Reiman Gardens in Ames to see the butterflies with friends today. So thankful they all came to celebrate with us! You are so loved! We think of you whenever we see a beautiful butterfly! Dax always says, "it's Milly" when he sees a butterfly! I love it! We all wore purple/pink for you today! We released purple balloons for you into the sky and said Happy Birthday, Milly! I know you are watching over us! We love you so much, and miss you! Mommy hugs and love to you!


Getting ready to see the butterflies! 



Dax telling us all about the butterflies! Always has a story to tell! :)
Inside the butterfly garden! Thinking of our sweet Milly! :) 

We love you, Milly! :)
Looking for Milly! :)
Gwendolyn and Olivia! Loved that everyone wore purple/pink for Milly! :)
So blessed with such wonderful friends! Thank you everyone for coming with us! :) We love you!
Checking out the exhibits!


Sweet Jameson! He even has a butterfly on his car seat! :) 
Dax loved being so close to the Cyclones!!!! :)
I found butterfly gummies for all the kids to eat! :)
Getting ready to send butterflies to Milly in Heaven! :)
They were tangled so we had to get them cut for the kids!

Reese holding her balloon!
Praying and thanking God for sweet Milly and all His blessings! :)

Dax was SO excited! :)



Can you see Dax's excitement! Such a good brother! :) Happy Birthday, Milly! :)



Love these girls! Thank you Jesus for such wonderful friends that prayed for me, and walked with me through this journey! SO blessed! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment