Thursday, January 26, 2012

2 more days of birth control!

To start my IVF calendar, Dr. Cooper (my wonderful Doctor at Mid-Iowa Fertility) starts me on birth control to manage how everything is timed in the IVF process. I am NOT a fan at all of birth control. I feel like it makes me so "on edge" and that's not me at all! I'm not as patient as I am when I'm not taking it. Then I started my Lupron shots on Sunday. It's a tiny needle, and I give a shot in my stomach every night. It's not bad at all. Brian likes to get the shot ready for me, and then I give it to myself. Next week I will have my first blood test to see how everything is doing, and then Dr. Cooper might make changes to my dosage for the shot. I'm excited for February because it's getting closer to my transfer day! I continue to pray over our 3 frozen embryos! Even Dax likes to say embryos when we pray, and has a huge smile on his face! It's like he knows! :) I'm praying that God is preparing my body for a pregnancy, and that those embryos will get comfy and cozy inside of my womb and grow healthy and strong! I know there is a chance for mulitples, but for now they are our babies, and no matter what, God is in control! He knows what's best for our family, and He knows what we can handle! :) I have a scripture on my desk that I like to read! It says "In you, Lord my God, I put my trust." Psalm 25:1. I am trusting, keeping up my faith, and believing in a miracle!!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment