Monday, January 2, 2012

Happy New Year!!!! Blogging starts today for Jayme!





Happy 2012 everyone! I am now starting to blog! Yay!!!! I think this will be a great way to share stories and post pictures of our family for all our friends and family to see!
We spent our New Years Eve at our friends Cameron and Terra's house! They are a part of our small group from church. We have 2 other couples that are in our bible study group that meets every Monday night, and on special occasions! We all have a son age 2 and under! Gotta love it! We did an Irish theme for our New Years Eve celebration. Since we all have to go to bed so early, we decided to celebrate with Ireland at 7:00! We had an Irish traditional meal of corn beef and cabbage. I did try them, but decided to eat with the kids... corn dogs! :) We did have other "green" sides that were yummy too! Brian and I brought green lime punch and it was delicious! At 7:00 we had a celebration for 2012, and Dax just wasn't understanding what was going on. He just wanted to keep playing and spending time with his buddies! Terra gave us all a family treat full of Irish traditions for the New Year. She is so creative! We are like twin sisters at heart...two peas in a pod! I LOVE how we are so alike! :) Thanks for a fun night! We are truly blessed with wonderful family and friends! We can't wait to see what God has planned for our family in 2012!

1 comment:

  1. great job jayme! looks like you are doing a good job at learning blog-world ;) so glad that you are doing this!

    ReplyDelete