Sunday, January 15, 2012

Keeping our FAITH up!!!!

Brian and I were SO blessed in 2009 with the birth of our son, Daxton! He is truly a miracle from God! Getting pregnant doesn't come very easy for us, so we were referred to Mid-Iowa Fertility. We did a lot of different infertility treatments, until we finally decided we would go the IVF route. (In-vitro fertilization) Our first round didn't take, so we tried again in December and got pregnant with Dax! God is SO good! :) Now we are in those shoes again, and trying to get pregnant with another little blessing/blessings. We did IVF in October and got pregnant, but the baby wasn't growing, and I had to get a D&C. It was so hard to go through, and I just didn't understand why, but I knew there was a reason, that God had a bigger plan in mind. Now we are trying again! We have 3 embryos left that are frozen. I will start my Lupron shots next Sunday, and then I will have my transfer February 23rd according to my calendar my doctor has for me. I can't wait to see what God has in store for our family in 2012! I am focusing on my scriptures that build up my faith everyday! Here are the ones I LOVE!
"He settles the barren woman in her home as a happy mother of children." Psalm 113:9 (This is my favorite! Love it!)
"Delight yourself in the Lord, for He will give you the desires of your heart." Psalm 37:4
"Blessed shall be the fruit of your body." Deut. 28:4
"For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power, love, and a sound mind." 2 Timothy 1:7
"For He gives his angels charge over you, to keep you in all your ways." Psalm 91:11
"Whatever things you desire, when you pray, believe that you will receive them, and you shall have them." Mark 11:24
"Faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen." Hebrews 11:1
We will keep all of you posted on our exciting journey we will take again! Please keep us in your prayers!

2 comments: