Sunday, January 8, 2012

Going to the Park in January!

 Taking the wagon to the park! Dax had to pull it!
 Dax always likes to play with the rocks!
 He's so brave! All by himself!!!!
 
 Going down the slide!
 Climbing again!
 I laid on the ground under Dax to get this picture! :)

We decided to drive because there was NO way we were going to let Dax pull the wagon all the way to the park! So we broke some rules and let Dax help drive! He LOVED it! :)

We had a great day at the park together! I have a throat virus and was going to stay home, but Dax wanted Mommy to go too! I'm glad I went, it was good to get some fresh air! I just can't believe this wonderful weather we are having in January. It got up to 65 degrees on Thursday! I have to admit, I REALLY want it to snow!!!! A snow day would be GREAT!!!! We LOVE snow days at the Spanhut household! :) We are just going to have to keep doing a snow dance! Hopefully it will work soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment